Terms of Service
This Terms of Service document (the "Terms") outlines the terms and conditions of use of the VPN services (the "Services" or "Service") provided by Fastlix. These Terms also govern the use of and access to Fastlix's content (the "Content"), which includes the Fastlix website (the "Site"), applications (the "Apps"), and any software provided by Fastlix (the "Software").
By accessing the Content or Services, you are agreeing on behalf of yourself or those you represent ("you") to comply with and be legally bound by these Terms in their entirety. These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement (the "Agreement") between you and Fastlix. If you do not agree with any part of the Terms, you may not use our Services.
By creating an account for using our Services, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or that you are a valid legal entity, and that the registration information you have provided is accurate and complete.
Fastlix may update the Terms from time to time without notice. If you continue to use Fastlix's Services, Content, Site, Apps, or Software after these changes take effect, then you agree to the revised Terms. The current version of the Terms is available on the Site. You understand and agree that it is your obligation to review these Terms from time to time in order to stay informed on current rules and obligations. Notification on any core changes to the Terms will be provided to users through an email message or update to the Site. Your use of the Content or Services following the changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of the changed Terms.
Fastlix is committed to your privacy and does not collect or log browsing history, traffic destination, data content, or DNS queries from Users connected to our VPN. During your registration, we may collect some sensitive personal information, such as your email address and payment information. We only collect information that are necessary for the proper delivery of the Site and Services.
4. Acceptable Use Policy
Fastlix Services may be accessed from all around the world, so it is your responsibility to assess whether using the Site, Apps, Software, or Services is in compliance with local laws and regulations. Whenever you use the Site, Apps, Software, or Services, you should comply with these Terms and applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
You understand that it is your responsibility to keep your Fastlix account information confidential. You are responsible for all activity under your account. If you ever discover or suspect that someone has accessed your account without your authorization, you are advised to inform us immediately so that we may revoke your account credentials and issue new ones.
Fastlix aims to provide the best service possible to all of our Users. In that sense, we require that you do not misuse our Content or Services. A misuse refers to any use, access, or interference with the Content or Services contrary to the Terms or applicable laws and regulations.
In order to protect the Services from being misused or used to harm someone, Fastlix reserves the right to take appropriate measures when our Services are being used contrary to these Terms and applicable laws. You agree that Fastlix may terminate your account, without providing a refund for Services already paid, if you misuse the Service.
In using our Services, you agree not to:
- Send or transmit unsolicited advertisements or content (i.e., "spam") over the Service.
- Send, post, or transmit over the Service any content which is illegal, hateful, threatening, insulting, or defamatory; infringes on intellectual property rights; invades privacy; or incites violence.
- Upload, download, post, reproduce, or distribute any content protected by copyright or any other proprietary right without first having obtained permission from the owner of the proprietary content.
- Upload, download, post, reproduce, or distribute any content that includes sexual or explicit depictions of minors.
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying the Service.
- Attempt to access, probe, or connect to computing devices without proper authorization (i.e., any form of "hacking").
- Attempt to compile, utilize, or distribute a list of IP addresses operated by Fastlix in conjunction with the Service.
- Use the Service for anything other than lawful purposes.
We will strive to prevent interruptions to the Site and Services. However, these are provided on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis, and we do not warrant, either expressly or by implication, the accuracy of any materials or information provided through the Site or Service, or their suitability for any particular purpose. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not make any warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. You acknowledge that you access the Site and Services at your sole risk and discretion.
VPN service coverage, speeds, server locations, and quality may vary. Fastlix will attempt to make the Service available at all times. However, the Service may be subject to unavailability for a variety of factors beyond our control, including but not limited to emergencies; third-party-service failures; or transmission, equipment, or network problems or limitations, interference, or signal strength; and may be interrupted, refused, limited, or curtailed. We are not responsible for data, messages, or pages lost, not delivered, delayed, or misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the Service, communications services, or networks. We may impose usage or Service limits, suspend Service, terminate VPN accounts, or block certain kinds of usage in our sole discretion to protect Users or the Service. The accuracy and timeliness of data received is not guaranteed; delays or omissions may occur.
Fastlix reserves the right to investigate matters we consider to be violations of these Terms. We may, but are not obligated to, in our sole discretion and without notice, remove, block, filter, or restrict by any means any materials or information that we consider to be actual or potential violations of the restrictions set forth in these Terms, and any other activities that may subject Fastlix or our customers to liability. Fastlix disclaims any and all liability for any failure on our part to prevent such materials or information from being transmitted over the Service and/or into your computing device.
6. Limitations of Liability
Fastlix shall not be liable and shall not have responsibility of any kind to any User or other individual for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of:
- any failure or interruption of the Site or Service;
- any act or omission of any Third Party involved in making the Site or Service or the data contained therein available to you;
- any other cause relating to your access or use, or inability to access or use, any portion of the Site or its Content;
- your interactions on the Site or Service;
- your failure to comply with this Agreement;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services; or
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of Fastlix or of any vendor providing software, services, or support for the Site or Service.
- In no event will Fastlix, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, members, officers, or employees be liable for any direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or for any other loss or damages of any kind, even if they have been advised of the possibility thereof. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fastlix, its officers, directors, employees, members, partners, agents, and suppliers, and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, partners, and agents, from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Content and Service, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement. We may, at our sole discretion, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you. The assumption of such defense or control by us, however, shall not excuse any of your indemnity obligations.
8. Final Provisions
If any provision in this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect the original intent of the provision, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Any failure to exercise or enforce any right or the provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.